Members! Please join us for our AGM on Thursday November 1st at 5:30pm. Please come celebrate and support Oxygen, vote in new members and bylaws, and hear about our past year’s exhibition and education programming, financials and big transitions. Save the date and come support your local artist-run community as we transition to the new societies act, start a new strategic plan, reflect on the past and envision the future!
2018 AGM Agenda:
• Opening of the Meeting by the Chair
• Reading and adoption of proposed agenda
• Reading and adoption of minutes from 2017 AGM
• Presentation and adoption of the Financial Statements as of June 30, 2018
• Report on activities (2017 – 2018)
- Board Chair Report – Amy Bohigian
- Executive Director Report – Genevieve Robertson
- Education Programmer Report – Natasha Smith
- Exhibition and Residency Report – Ian Johnston
• Election of Board Members
• Approval of new Bylaws
• Adjournment of the Meeting
Oxygen is located at 320 Vernon St (alley entrance) in downtown Nelson.
The open-access link below contains Oxygen Art Centre’s board terms, new bylaws, 2017-2018 financial statements, 2018 AGM agenda and 2017 AGM minutes. Please take a moment to read, particularly the new bylaw document which we will vote on at the AGM: